For the qualitative detection of AFP in human serum/plasma or whole blood
The AFP Gold Rapid Screen Test (RST) is a chromatographic
immunoassay for the detection of alpha fetoprotein (AFP) in human
serum or plasma.
The AFP RST is a chromatographic immunoassay (CIA) for the
detection of AFP in human serum or plasma. Specific antibody
against AFP re-coated onto membrane as a capture reagent on the
test region. During the test, specimen is allowed to react with the
colloidal gold particles, which have been labeled with other
specific antibodies. If AFP present, a pink colored band will
develop on the membrane in proportion to the amount of AFP
presented in the specimen. Absence of this pink colored band in the
test region suggests a negative result. To serve as a procedural
control, a pink colored band in the control region will always
appear regardless the presence of AFP.
REAGENTS AND MATERIALS PROVIDED
1. One pouched cassette with desiccant.
2. Blood diluent in a dropper bottle, stored at 2-8°C.
3. One piece of operating instruction.
WARNING AND PRECAUTIONS
1. For in vitro diagnostic use only.
2. Do not use after expiration date.
3. Test device should remain sealed until use.
4. The device stored at 4℃ should be balanced to room temperature
prior to use.
5. Desiccant in the sealed pouch, don’t eat it.
The kits should be stored at temperature 4-30°C, the sealed pouch
for the duration of the shelf life (24months).
Contact Rebecca Yan