Sample Types Validated:Serum, blood plasma,Saliva, Urine, and other related tissue Liquid.
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES
Please carefully read this instruction before using. This ELISA kit
is based on the principle of double-antibody sandwich technique to
detect Human Leptin(LEP). Be used only for research purposes, not
be used for medical diagnosis.
This kit is used to assay the Leptin(LEP)in the sample of Human’s
serum, blood plasma, and other related tissue Liquid.
The kit uses a double-antibody sandwich enzyme-linked immunosorbent
assay (ELISA) to assay the level of Human Leptin(LEP)in samples.
Add Leptin(LEP) to monoclonal antibody Enzyme well which is
pre-coated with Human Leptin(LEP)monoclonal antibody, incubation;
then, add Leptin(LEP)antibodies labeled with biotin, and combined
with Streptavidin-HRP to form immune complex; then carry out
incubation and washing again to remove the uncombined enzyme. Then
add Chromogen Solution A, B, the color of the liquid changes into
the blue, And at the effect of acid, the color finally becomes
yellow. The chroma of color and the concenthumanion of the Human
Substance Leptin(LEP)of sample were positively correlated.
Materials supplied in the Test Kit
Chromogen Solution A
Chromogen Solution B
Str- HRP-Conjugate Reagent
Closure plate membrane
Materials required but not supplied
1. 37 ℃ incubator 2. Standard Enzyme reader
3. Precision pipettes and Disposable pipette tips 4. Distilled
5. Disposable tubes for sample dilution 6. Absorbent paper
1. Beening taken out from the 2-8℃ environment, the kit should be
balanced 30 minutes in the ambient temperature then use. If the
Coated plates of Enzyme haven’t been used up after opened, the
remaining plates should be stored in Sealed bag.
2. For each step, add Sample with sample injector which should be
calibrated frequently, in order to avoid unnecessary experimental
3. he operation shall be carried out accordance to the instructions
strictly. And test results must be based on the readings of the
4. In order to avoid cross-contamination, it is forbidden to re-use
the suction head and seal plate membrane in your hands.
5. All samples, washing buffer and each kind of reject should
according to infective material process.
6. The idle agents shall be put up or covered. Do not use reagent
with different batches. And use them before expired date.
7. The substrate B is light-sensitive. Prolonged exposure to light
Manually washing method: shake away the remain liquid in the enzyme plates; place some
bibulous papers on the test-bed, and flap the plates on the upside
down strongly. Inject at least 0.35ml after-dilution washing
solution into the well, and marinate 1~2 minutes. Repeat this
process according to your requirements.
Automatic washing method: if there is automatic washing machine, it should only be used in
the test when you are quite familiar with its function and
Contact Rebecca Yan