Sample Types Validated:Serum, blood plasma,Saliva, Urine, and other related tissue Liquid.
This kit is used to assay the α Lactalbumin(α-La)in the sample of
Human’s serum, blood plasma, and other related tissue Liquid.
The kit uses a double-antibody sandwich enzyme-linked immunosorbent
assay (ELISA) to assay the level of Human α Lactalbumin(α-La)in
samples. Add α Lactalbumin(α-La) to monoclonal antibody Enzyme well
which is pre-coated with Human α Lactalbumin(α-La)monoclonal
antibody, incubation; then, add α Lactalbumin(α-La)antibodies
labeled with biotin, and combined with Streptavidin-HRP to form
immune complex; then carry out incubation and washing again to
remove the uncombined enzyme. Then add Chromogen Solution A, B, the
color of the liquid changes into the blue, And at the effect of
acid, the color finally becomes yellow. The chroma of color and the
concentration of the Human Substance α Lactalbumin(α-La)of sample
were positively correlated.
【Materials supplied in the Test Kit】
Chromogen Solution A
Chromogen Solution B
Str- HRP-Conjugate Reagent
Closure plate membrane
【Materials required but not supplied】
1. 37 ℃ incubator 2. Standard Enzyme reader
3. Precision pipettes and Disposable pipette tips 4. Distilled
5. Disposable tubes for sample dilution 6. Absorbent paper
1. Beening taken out from the 2-8℃ environment, the kit should be
balanced 30 minutes in the ambient temperature then use. If the
Coated plates of Enzyme haven’t been used up after opened, the
remaining plates should be stored in Sealed bag.
2. For each step, add Sample with sample injector which should be
calibrated frequently, in order to avoid unnecessary experimental
3. he operation shall be carried out accordance to the instructions
strictly. And test results must be based on the readings of the
4. In order to avoid cross-contamination, it is forbidden to re-use
the suction head and seal plate membrane in your hands.
5. All samples, washing buffer and each kind of reject should
according to infective material process.
6. The idle agents shall be put up or covered. Do not use reagent
with different batches. And use them before expired date.
7. The substrate B is light-sensitive. Prolonged exposure to light
Manually washing method: shake away the remain liquid in the enzyme plates; place some
bibulous papers on the test-bed, and flap the plates on the upside
down strongly. Inject at least 0.35ml after-dilution washing
solution into the well, and marinate 1~2 minutes. Repeat this
process according to your requirements.
Automatic washing method: if there is automatic washing machine, it should only be used in
the test when you are quite familiar with its function and
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with
low, middle and high level Human α-La were tested 20 times on one
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with
low, middle and high level Human α-La were tested on 3 different
plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
Contact Rebecca Yan