One step Giardia Ag rapid tests uncut sheets
Formats:Uncut Sheets , Bulk Package, 30Tests/Box, OEM
Giardia Ag Feces Rapid Test is a sandwich lateral flow
immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of
Giardia antigen in feces.
Assay Time: 5-10 min
Giardia Ag Feces Rapid Test is based on sandwich lateral flow
immunochromatographic assay. The test device has a testing window.
The testing window has an invisible T (test) zone and C (control)
zone. When sample is applied into the sample hole on the device,
the liquid will laterally flow on the surface of the test strip. If
there is enough Giardia antigen in the sample, a visible T band
will appear. The C band should always appear after a sample is
applied, indicating a valid result. By this means, the device can
accurately indicate the presence of Giardia antigen in the sample..
1. Foil pouches, each containing one cassette, one pipette and a
2. Assay buffer tube (1.0 mL each)
3. Swab sticks.
4. Product Manual
1. Collect feces with the swab stick .
2. Insert the wet swab into the provided assay buffer tube. Agitate
it to assure good sample extraction.
3. Take out the cassette from the foil pouch and place it
4. Gradually drip 3 drops of sample extraction into the sample hole
5. Interpret the result in 5-10 minutes. Result after 10 minutes is
considered as invalid.
Contact Rebecca Yan