Bovine TB TEST INTENDED USE
Bovine Tuberculosis Ab Test is a sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for
the qualitative detection of Bovine Tuberculosis antibodies (Bovine TB Ab) in serum.
Assay Time: 5-10 min
Bovine TB PRINCIPLE
Bovine Tuberculosis Ab Test is based on sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic
assay. The test device has a testing window. The testing window has
an invisible T (test) zone and C (control) zone. When sample is
applied into the sample hole on the device, the liquid will
laterally flow on the surface of the test strip. If there are
enough Bovine TB antibodies in the sample, a visible T band will appear. The C band
should always appear after a sample is applied, indicating a valid
result. By this means, the device can accurately indicate the
presence of Bovine Tuberculosis antibodies in the sample..
Bovine TB KIT COMPONENT
1. Foil pouches, each containing one cassette, one pipette and a
2. Small pipette with reticle
3. Centrifugal tubes
4. Centrifugal tubes (each containing 180 μL of assay buffer)
5. Product Manual
Bovine TB TEST PROCEDURE
1. Do centrifugation to cattle’s whole blood sample to collect
serum or plasma for use.
2. Use small pipette with reticle to transfer 20 μL (upper reticle)
of serum or plasma into the centrifugal tube with assay buffer. Mix
them well by the pipette attached in the pouch.
3. Take out the cassette from the foil pouch and place it
4. Drip 3 drops (about 100 μL) of sample mixture into the sample
5. Interpret the result in 5-10 minutes. Result after 10 minutes is
considered as invalid.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Positive: The presence of both C band and T band, no matter T band is clear
Negative: Only clear C band appears.
Invalid: No colored band appears in C zone, no matter whether T band
Bovine TB STORAGE
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is
stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the foil
pouch. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
Bovine TB PRECAUTION
1. For best results, please strictly adhere to these instructions.
2. All reagents must be at room temperature before running the
3. Do not remove test cassette from its pouch until immediately
4. Do not reuse the test kit.
5. Do not use the test beyond its expiration date marked on the
6. The components in this kit have been quality control tested as
standard batch unit. Do not mix components from different lot
Bovine TB LIMITATION
Bovine Tuberculosis Ab Rapid Test is for in vitro veterinary diagnosis use only. All
results should be considered with other clinical information
available from veterinarian. For an accurate result, It is
suggested to apply other method such as ELISA for final
determination in practice.
Contact Rebecca Yan