Bovine Brucella Test INTENDED USE
Bovine Brucella Ab Test is a sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for
the qualitative detection of Bovine Brucella antibodies (B.Brucella Ab) in serum.
Assay Time: 5-10 min
Bovine Brucella PRINCIPLE
Bovine Brucella Ab Test is based on sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic
assay. The test device has a testing window. The testing window has
an invisible T (test) zone and C (control) zone. When sample is
applied into the sample hole on the device, the liquid will
laterally flow on the surface of the test strip. If there are
enough Bovine Brucella antibodies in the sample, a visible T band will appear. The C band
should always appear after a sample is applied, indicating a valid
result. By this means, the device can accurately indicate the
presence of Bovine Brucella antibodies in the sample.
Bovine Brucella Test KIT COMPONENT
1. Foil pouches, each containing one cassette, one pipette and a
2. Assay buffer (2.0 mL)
3. Centrifugal tubes
4. Product Manual
Bovine Brucella TEST PROCEDURE
1. Do centrifugation to cattle’s whole blood sample to collect
serum or plasma for use.
2. Take out the cassette from the foil pouch and place it
3. Drip 1 drop of serum into the sample hole “S” and immediately
drip 1 drop of assay buffer.
4. Interpret the result in 5-10 minutes. Result after 10 minutes is
considered as invalid.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Positive: The presence of both C band and T band, no matter T band is clear
Negative: Only clear C band appears.
Invalid: No colored band appears in C zone, no matter whether T band
Bovine Brucella Test STORAGE
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is
stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the foil
pouch. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
Bovine Brucella Test PRECAUTION
1. For best results, please strictly adhere to these instructions.
2. All reagents must be at room temperature before running the
3. Do not remove test cassette from its pouch until immediately
4. Do not reuse the test kit.
5. Do not use the test beyond its expiration date marked on the
6. The components in this kit have been quality control tested as
standard batch unit. Do not mix components from different lot
Bovine Brucella Test LIMITATION
Bovine Brucella Ab Rapid Test is for in vitro veterinary diagnosis use only. All
results should be considered with other clinical information
available from veterinarian. For an accurate result, It is
suggested to apply other method such as ELISA for final
determination in practice.
Contact Rebecca Yan