One-Step Canine Parvovirus Ag Test
Canine Parvovirus Test Procedure:
Positive: The presence of both C band and T band, no matter T band is clear
Negative: Only clear C band appears.
Invalid: No colored band appears in C zone, no matter whether T band
Canine Parvovirus Test STORAGE
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is
stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the foil
pouch. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
Canine Parvovirus Test PRECAUTION
1. For best results, please strictly adhere to these instructions.
2. All reagents must be at room temperature before running the
3. Do not remove test cassette from its pouch until immediately
4. Do not reuse the test kit.
5. Do not use the test beyond its expiration date marked on the
6. The components in this kit have been quality control tested as
standard batch unit. Do not mix components from different lot
Canine Parvovirus Test LIMITATION
Rapid Test is for in vitro veterinary diagnosis use only. All
results should be considered with other clinical information
available from veterinarian. For an accurate result, It is
suggested to apply other method such as ELISA for final
determination in practice.
Contact Rebecca Yan